A great place to have a good time
If you want to have a good time with people who know how to relax, come to Harry’s. Experience the best Jeffersonville has to offer on the beautiful riverfront with a pour of your favorite bourbon or pint of your favorite beer. We’ve got you covered.
Harry’s is a family name, and this is a family place. When you come here, you are like family to us. We know your face, your name, and your drink preference. You can count on fast and friendly service at Harry’s. It doesn’t matter how busy we get, you will always be taken care of here. We hope to see you soon!
Harry’s has the best bartender in the business.
Oh, and don’t forget that we have high quality pub-food for when you need something to eat. In fact, some of our dishes are so crave-able you’ll come here just for them.
- Chicken Wings$12One pound of crispy, golden fried wings tossed in house buffalo sauce or cajun rub
- Frog Legs$14Three large grilled frog legs topped with raspberry BBQ drizzle
- Pretzel with beer cheese$9Fried Klaus pretzel served with house made beer cheese
- Chips and spinach dip$9Creamy blends of house seasonings, mozzarella, cream cheese, and parmesan
- Fried Pickles$9Thick slices of dill pickle chips, breaded and deep fried, served with spicy ranch
- Harrys loaded fries$10Fresh cut fries topped with chili, bacon and beer cheese, served with smoky aioli
add chicken ($5), shrimp ($6) salmon ($6)
served with house cut fries; substitute onion rings (+3)
- Meat your maker$16Piled high with fried chicken, turkey, bacon, Swiss, ham, shaved ribeye, and cheddar
- Cheeseburger$138 oz hand patties beef, choice of American, Swiss, or cheddar cheese (add bacon +1)
- BLT$13Thick cut bacon, local tomatoes, and fresh lettuce
- Oh boy fish sandwich$14Atlantic cod, served blackened or beer battered, topped with house tarter sauce
- Buffalo Chicken$12Hand breaded chicken breast, tossed in house buffalo sauce
- Shrimp Po’ Boy$12Fried gulf coast shrimp, lettuce , tomato, add onion, topped with house sriracha cajun sauce
- Philly cheesesteak$12Fresh shaved prime rib, topped with provolone cheese, onion and peppers
- Mango salmon$20Served on pineapple rice with a refreshing mango salsa and a side of grilled asparagus
- Shrimp‘n’grits$16Seven jumbo shrimp, blackened and served over pablano cheese grits.
- Dixieland Delight$8
Dixie Wildflower Vodka,, lemonade and sweet tea. Or just lemonade, or just tea, both great, do what you want
- Cock of the Walk$9Chicken Cock Bourbon, simple syrup, walnut bitters, bourbon soaked cherries, why not
- Gina’s Rum Punch$8Malibu Rum, light rum, pineapple and cranberry juice,
you better not give me oj!!
- Harry’s Margarita$9Jose’ Cuervo Silver, agave syrup, fresh squeezed lime juice, float a touch of grand marnier….want it flavored, sure, we can do that
- Totally not a Summer Beer$7Dixie Citrus Vodka, Minute Maid Lemonade, Busch Light. A campus favorite in paradise
- The Dancing bear$10An LIT, throw in some fruity liquors and some fruit juice…… you get lot’s of booze and you only get 2, seriously 2. Violators will be prosecuted
- Riverside Sangria$9Michigan’s Round Barn Sangria, a bit of orange juice, touch of Blackened Bourbon , lots of fruit
- Lemon drop martini$8Dixie Lemon Vodka, Cointreau, Simple, fresh squeezed
Harry’s Tap House is located in the old Flat 12 building in Jeffersonville. We are right on the river with one of the absolute best views of the river, the bridges, downtown Louisville, and Thunder Over Louisville Fireworks Show. Our deck is the place to be!