- Chicken Wings$14one pound of crispy, golden fried wings tossed in house buffalo sauce (mild or hot) or Cajun rub
- Chips & Queso$9creamy queso blanco cheese, onions, tomatoes, jalapenos and red peppers
- Harry’s Frog Legs$14three large pairs of frog legs, fried with house flour and served with a raspberry BBQ drizzle
- Fried Pickles$10thick slices of dill pickle chips, breaded and deep fried, served with a smoky ranch
- Pretzel & Beer Cheese$9.5fried Klaus pretzel served with house made beer cheese
- Shrimp Ceviche$13shrimp with a jicama pico, cilantro and jalapeno, tossed in house cilantro lime oil, served with tortilla chips
Add chicken (+6), shrimp (+7), or salmon (+8).
Our Dressings: buttermilk ranch, blue cheese, honey mustard, salsa ranch, strawberry vinaigrette, or balsamic vinaigrette
served with house cut fries; substitute onion rings (+2)
- Meat Your Maker$17piled high with fried chicken, turkey, bacon, ham, shaved ribeye, Swiss, cheddar, and provolone
- Santa Fe Chicken Wrap$13grilled chicken, cheddar jack cheese, shredded lettuce, tomato, red onion, black bean and corn salsa, tomato basil tortilla, homemade salsa ranch
- Cheeseburger$138 oz hand pattied beef, choice of American, Swiss, or cheddar cheese (add bacon +1)
- BLT$14thick cut bacon, local tomatoes, and fresh lettuce, and a side of smoked aioli
- Buffalo Chicken$13.5fried or grilled chicken breast, tossed in choice of house buffalo (of mild or hot), topped with pepperjack
- Mile High Club$14smoked turkey, ham, white American cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, served on wheatberry bread with a side of honey mustard
- Philly Cheesesteak$14Fresh shaved prime rib, topped with onion, peppers, and provolone cheese
- Big Boy Fish Sandwich$14.5Atlantic whitefish, served blackened or beer battered, served with a side of house tartar sauce
- Baby Back Ribs$16 (half) $24 (full)slow-cooked, tender ribs, brushed with house bourbon BBQ and served with deep fried corn on the cobb
- Shrimp ’N Grits$18seven jumbo shrimp, blackened and served on top of poblano cheese grits
- Smothered Chicken$14.5grilled chicken, peppers, onion, mushrooms, topped with melted pepper jack, and served with seasoned broccoli
- Grilled Mahi Mahi$19mango, avocado, onion, cilantro, and a hint of lime, served over a bed of pineapple rice and seasoned broccoli
- Cock Of The Walk$9Chicken Cock Bourbon, walnut bitters, simple, bourbon soaked cherries – why not?
- Gina’s Rum Punch$8Malibu Rum, light rum, pineapple & cranberry juice – you better not give me OJ!
- Harry’s Margarita$9Jose Cuervo Silver, agave syrup, lime juice, Grand Marnier. Flavored? We can do that.
- Dancing Bear$10An LIT, throw in some fruity liqueurs and fruit juice and you get… lots of booze. You only get two! Seriously, violators will be prosecuted.
- Riverside Winter Sangria$9Moscato, splash of apple juice, Cointreau & Sprite and a cinnamon stick… yummm.
- Cinnamon Candy Apple$7Your favorite… Fireball, Sour Apple Schnapps & apple cider – with a sugar rim to make it look manly.
- Nutz & Berries$7A nice fruity version of a White Russian, even the Dude would drink it. Name that movie.
- Lemon Drop Martini$8Dixie Citrus Vodka, Cointreau, simple & lemon juice.
Harry’s Tap House is located in the old Flat 12 building in Jeffersonville. We are right on the river with one of the absolute best views of the river, the bridges, downtown Louisville, and Thunder Over Louisville Fireworks Show. Our deck is the place to be!