- Chicken Wings$12One pound of crispy, golden fried wings tossed in house buffalo sauce or cajun rub
- Harrys Nachos$9House chili, homemade cheese sauce, lettuce, and jalapeños.
- Oh. Poutine!$13Hand-cut fries, Slow roasted beef, homemade cheese sauce, brown gravy, pickled onion, jalapeños.
- Fried Pickles$9Thick slices of dill pickle chips, breaded and deep fried, served with spicy ranch
- Pretzel with beer cheese$9Fried Klaus pretzel served with house made beer cheese
- Chips and spinach dip$9Creamy blends of house seasonings, mozzarella, cream cheese, and parmesan
Soups and Salads
add chicken ($5), shrimp ($6) salmon ($6)
served with house cut fries; substitute onion rings (+2)
- Meat your maker$16Piled high with fried chicken, turkey, bacon, Swiss, ham, shaved ribeye, and cheddar
- Buffalo Chicken$12Hand breaded chicken breast, tossed in house buffalo sauce
- Cheeseburger$138 oz hand patties beef, choice of American, Swiss, or cheddar cheese (add bacon +1)
- BLT$13Thick cut bacon, local tomatoes, and fresh lettuce
- Lil’ Piggy & Cheese$12Parmesean, swiss, provolone, cheddar, pepperjack, American, and hearty bacon on Texas toast.
- Veggie burger$11Black beans, onions, green peppers, corn, smokey garlic sauce.
- Philly cheesesteak$12Fresh shaved prime rib, topped with provolone cheese, onion and peppers
- Big boy fish sandwich$14Atlantic cod, served blackened or beer battered and served with side of house tarter sauce.
- Shrimp‘n’grits$16Seven jumbo shrimp, blackened and served over pablano cheese grits.
- Open faced roast beef$14Slow roasted beef. Texas toast, mashed potatoes and brown gravy.
- Rocky top chicken$14Grilled chicken breasts topped with bbq, mixed cheese, bacon, diced tomato and served with Mac n cheese.
- MJ’s famous fried chops$15(2) Bone-in pork chops, house breading, mashed potatoes, green beans.
- Dixieland Delight$8
Dixie Wildflower Vodka,, lemonade and sweet tea. Or just lemonade, or just tea, both great, do what you want
- Cock of the Walk$9Chicken Cock Bourbon, simple syrup, walnut bitters, bourbon soaked cherries, why not
- Gina’s Rum Punch$8Malibu Rum, light rum, pineapple and cranberry juice,
you better not give me oj!!
- Harry’s Margarita$9Jose’ Cuervo Silver, agave syrup, fresh squeezed lime juice, float a touch of grand marnier….want it flavored, sure, we can do that
- Totally not a Summer Beer$7Dixie Citrus Vodka, Minute Maid Lemonade, Busch Light. A campus favorite in paradise
- The Dancing bear$10An LIT, throw in some fruity liquors and some fruit juice…… you get lot’s of booze and you only get 2, seriously 2. Violators will be prosecuted
- Riverside Sangria$9Michigan’s Round Barn Sangria, a bit of orange juice, touch of Blackened Bourbon , lots of fruit
- Lemon drop martini$8Dixie Lemon Vodka, Cointreau, Simple, fresh squeezed
Harry’s Tap House is located in the old Flat 12 building in Jeffersonville. We are right on the river with one of the absolute best views of the river, the bridges, downtown Louisville, and Thunder Over Louisville Fireworks Show. Our deck is the place to be!