- Chicken Wings$14one pound of crispy, golden fried wings tossed in house buffalo sauce (mild or hot) or Cajun rub
- Chips & Queso$9creamy queso blanco cheese, onions, tomatoes, jalapenos and red peppers
- Harry’s Frog Legs$14three large pairs of frog legs, fried with house flour and served with a raspberry BBQ drizzle
- Fried Pickles$10thick slices of dill pickle chips, breaded and deep fried, served with a smoky ranch
- Pretzel & Beer Cheese$9.5fried Klaus pretzel served with house made beer cheese
- Shrimp Ceviche$13shrimp with a jicama pico, cilantro and jalapeno, tossed in house cilantro lime oil, served with tortilla chips
Add chicken (+6), shrimp (+7), or salmon (+8).
Our Dressings: buttermilk ranch, blue cheese, honey mustard, salsa ranch, strawberry vinaigrette, or balsamic vinaigrette
served with house cut fries; substitute onion rings (+2)
- Meat Your Maker$17piled high with fried chicken, turkey, bacon, ham, shaved ribeye, Swiss, cheddar, and provolone
- Santa Fe Chicken Wrap$13grilled chicken, cheddar jack cheese, shredded lettuce, tomato, red onion, black bean and corn salsa, tomato basil tortilla, homemade salsa ranch
- Cheeseburger$138 oz hand pattied beef, choice of American, Swiss, or cheddar cheese (add bacon +1)
- BLT$14thick cut bacon, local tomatoes, and fresh lettuce, and a side of smoked aioli
- Buffalo Chicken$13.5fried or grilled chicken breast, tossed in choice of house buffalo (of mild or hot), topped with pepperjack
- Mile High Club$14smoked turkey, ham, white American cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, served on wheatberry bread with a side of honey mustard
- Philly Cheesesteak$14Fresh shaved prime rib, topped with onion, peppers, and provolone cheese
- Big Boy Fish Sandwich$14.5Atlantic whitefish, served blackened or beer battered, served with a side of house tartar sauce
- Baby Back Ribs$16 (half) $24 (full)slow-cooked, tender ribs, brushed with house bourbon BBQ and served with deep fried corn on the cobb
- Shrimp ’N Grits$18seven jumbo shrimp, blackened and served on top of poblano cheese grits
- Smothered Chicken$14.5grilled chicken, peppers, onion, mushrooms, topped with melted pepper jack, and served with seasoned broccoli
- Grilled Mahi Mahi$19mango, avocado, onion, cilantro, and a hint of lime, served over a bed of pineapple rice and seasoned broccoli
- Cock Of The Walk$9.5Chicken Cock Bourbon, walnut bitters, simple, bourbon soaked cherries – why not?
- Gina’s Rum Punch$8.5Malibu Rum, Bacardi light rum, pineapple & cranberry juice – you better not give me OJ!
- Watermelon Margarita$10El Jimador Silver, agave nectar, fresh squeezed lime juice, float a touch of Grand Marnier. Add some watermelon for a touch of summer!
- Dancing Bear$10An LIT, throw in some Malibu, peach schnapps, apple pucker and some OJ. You only get two, seriously two. Violators will be prosecuted.
- Cherry Limeade$8.5Three Olives Cherry Vodka, and some fresh squeezed limes, Sierra Mist and some cherries… just like Sonic, but the adult version.
- Anna’s Raspberry Kiss$10.5Hendrick’s Gin, lemon juice and raspberry puree, sweet like Anna’s kisses.
- Strawberry Lemonade$8.5Dixie Vodka mixed with fresh strawberries and lemonade. For the ladies.
- Shelby’s Blue Crocs$8.5Bacardi and Malibu with a touch of Blue Curacao and pineapple juice. Just as addicting as her shoe fetish.
- Riverside Sangria$9.5Michigan’s Round Barn Sangria, a bit of OJ, a touch of Blackened Bourbon and lots of fruit.
Harry’s Tap House is located in the old Flat 12 building in Jeffersonville. We are right on the river with one of the absolute best views of the river, the bridges, downtown Louisville, and Thunder Over Louisville Fireworks Show. Our deck is the place to be!